The NH4000 DCG is a high-precision horizontal machining centre equipped with a 400 mm (15.7 in.) square pallet. It employs the DCG (Driven at the Center of Gravity) technology for vibration control and the Box-in-Box construction for excellent balance, and can achieve backlash-free rotary drive by using the optional direct drive motor. It is a high-performance machine incorporating all the features demanded of a horizontal machining centre, including high speed, high precision, chip disposal and ease of maintenance.
- Equipped with a larger capacity 60 tool carousel for complex operations.
- Renishaw precision probe system installed to check validity of work before removal.
- Equipped with MAPPS so the NH 4000 enables operators to perform machining of various workpieces from simple to complex shaped components within one easy operation.
DCG® Driven at the Center of Gravity
- improves surface quality
- outstanding acceleration
- improves roundness
- longer tool life
DDM® Direct Drive Motor
- high-speed rotation
- high-precision indexing
- DCG (Driven at the Center of Gravity), and DDM (Direct Drive Motor) on the B-axis
- 14,000 rpm High Speed Spindle for superior surface finish