Hydrasun is a recognised market leader in the provision of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions. We are focused on supporting the energy transition through our work in the oil and gas, renewable energy, general industrial and marine industries worldwide.
We are recruiting for a Workshop Planner for our Precision Manufacturing Division based in Aviemore.
The role of Workshop Planner is to ensure the efficient planning and capacity management within the Precision Manufacturing Division and key subcontractors.
- Educated to at least HNC Standard, or equivalent, in a relevant subject
- Experience working within a manufacturing / production environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels
- Ability to build proactive relationships with key interfaces
- Ability to interact as an effective team member
- Competent in the use of computer systems, in particular Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible, “can do” approach to their work
- Ability to plan and organise their workload to ensure deadlines are met
- A motivated individual who is able to use their initiative
- Demonstrable awareness of QHSE procedures
- Able to demonstrate strong customer focus
- HND Qualification, or equivalent, in a relevant subject
- Professional Planning qualification
- Demonstrable experience gained within a manufacturing / production environment
- Previous experience of expediting and scheduling
- Experience of production planning using IT applications
- Experience using an ERP system
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: email@example.com or 01224 618690.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please complete the fields below and upload your CV.