We are recruiting a Stores Person for our Glasgow branch to work as a member of a team to ensure that goods are received, checked and stored (goods in) and picked, packed and made ready for dispatch (goods out).
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Competencies
- Educated to Standard Grade Level
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrable literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to adhere to strict procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, “can do” approach
- Ability to function well within a team environment
- Excellent HSE and QA awareness
- Customer Focus
Desirable Experience, Qualifications and Competencies
- Counterbalance Forklift Certificate
- Stores Qualification NVQ Experience in a Stores / Warehouse Environment
- Knowledge of Hydrasun product range
- Units from Distribution, Warehouse and Storage Vocational Qualification Level 2 (or working towards)
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 618690.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please complete the fields below and upload your CV.