We are recruiting for Technicians skilled in Small Bore Tubing (SBT) and Hydraulics to provide accurate, timely, efficient and effective inspection, repair, installation and commissioning services to our customers at their offshore or onsite facilities.
Successful candidates will possess experience in Small Bore Tubing and Hydraulics, with ECITB TSBT01 & TSBT02 certifications. Experience working in an offshore environment is essential.
Experience, Qualifications and Competencies
- Vocational qualification in Mechanical discipline (e.g. HND/HNC or City & Guilds)
- Experience in Hydraulic service industry
- ECITB TSBT01 & TSBT02
- Offshore experience
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic circuit diagrams, P&ID’s and GA’s
- Experience in overhauling and testing of pumps, Motors and control valves
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting, servicing and maintenance of Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experienced in hydraulic Filtration, hot oil flushing and condition monitoring
- Hands on experience in Hydraulic bolt torquing and joint integrity
- Hydraulic hose crimping and pressure testing
- Good knowledge about hydraulic and instrument fittings and threads
- Experience in Hydraulic cylinder overhauling, maintenance, and testing
- Hydraulic accumulator pre-charging, maintenance and servicing
- Must be computer proficient with knowledge in MS office
- BFPA Cetop level 2 or Industrial hydraulics certificate course (or equivalent)
- Hydraulic torquing course
- Accumulator maintenance and certification course
- Oil filtration and condition monitoring
- N2 awareness course
- Hydraulic System Contamination Management qualification
- BFPA Stage 1 and 2 Hydraulics, Pump and pump control and Troubleshooting
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: email@example.com or 01224 618686.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please complete the fields below and upload your CV.