We are recruiting for a Project Sales Coordinator within our Glasgow Office to process customer enquiries in an accurate, efficient and professional manner, liaising with both Engineering and the workshop manager to create an acceptable delivery schedule in line with our customers expectations. The successful candidate will build and develop effective relationships with customers and to provide a proactive customer care service at all times.
Candidates should have prior/current experience in an internal sales environment. Experience with ERP systems would be advantageous but is not essential.
Essential Experience, competencies and qualifications
- Previous experience in a sales environment within a supply company in the service industry
- Ability to competently communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels
- Ability to build proactive relationships with customers and team members
- Competent in the use of computer systems, in particular Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible “can do” approach
- Ability to plan and organise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to delegate work effectively and ensure that tasks are monitored and completed
- A motivated individual who is able to use their own initiative
- Ability to negotiate with customers
- Possess the necessary drive to lead a team when required
Desirable Experience, competencies and qualifications
- A qualification and / or training courses in selling techniques and methods
- S/NVQ level 2/3 in Customer Services
- A working knowledge of Hydrasun products
- An understanding and previous experience of using ERP systems
- Previous experience of delivering a training or competence programme within an internal sales environment in the service industry
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: email@example.com or telephone 01224 618686.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please complete the fields below and upload your CV.