We are recruiting for an Instrumentation Pipefitter to be based onshore from our Glasgow site, to carry out all activities associated with the instrument assembly workshop.
Candidates should be experienced Instrumentation Pipefitters, knowledgeable in Small Bore Tubing and also possess experience in Instrument & Hydraulic systems and subsea equipment.
- Knowledge of Small Bore Tubing processes
- Experienced in subsea equipment
- Be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of process systems and /or Hydraulic products and related fabrication procedures
- Working within a service industry with a keen focus on, and compliance with, QHSE policies
- Previous experience of mechanical or hydraulic engineering
- Previous experience of working within an environment that requires strict adherence to processes and procedures
- The ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
- Experience in Instrument and Hydraulic systems.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Numeric skills
- Ability to work to strict standards and procedures
- Computer Literacy
- HSE and QA awareness
- ECITB TSBT01
- ECITB TSBT02
- ECITB TSBT03
- CNC Pipe Bending
- Cold Pipe Bending
- NVQ 3/ONC/HNC/HND Engineering discipline
- A working knowledge of the products that will be installed.
- An understanding of the market that we are supplying.
- The ability to contribute to Project planning and scheduling
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: email@example.com or 01224 618686.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please complete the fields below and upload your CV.