Hydrasun is a recognised market leader in the provision of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions. We are focused on supporting the energy transition through our work in the oil and gas, renewable energy, general industrial and marine industries worldwide.
We are recruiting for an experienced HSEQ Lead for our Precision Manufacturing Division in Aviemore.
We aim to completely satisfy our customer needs and requirements with a relentless focus on delivering outstanding service, safety, quality, reliability, innovation, performance & value for money. The role of PMD HSEQ Lead is critical to this aim, providing demonstrable assurance of product and documentation quality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an efficient and effective department with a particular focus on speed of response, on time delivery, cost control and value for money
- Encourage and develop the Hydrasun "One Team", right first time, every time ethos
- Co-Ordinate PMD Responsibilities Matrix (HSEQ PPM Tracker) to ensure all mandatory requirements are delivered to plan and in accordance with procedure
- Complete PMD Internal & Supplier Audits
- Ensure all PMD document reviews (Work Instructions, RAMS, PUWER etc) are completed as required
- Deliver or Facilitate PMD HSEQ training requirement
- Act as SME on interpretation of Customer Specifications liaising internally and externally to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Monitor PMD Non-conformances, audit output and CI initiatives, and lead resultant preventive, corrective and improvement actions.
- Ensure all PMD work equipment is suitably identified, recorded on Q-Pulse and is safe to operate.
- Ensure all PMD measuring and inspection equipment is suitably identified and recorded on Q-Pulse, serviced and calibrated to required standards, with the appropriate supporting documentation recorded on Q-Pulse.
- Initiate and drive positive change that delivers demonstrable benefits to Hydrasun and our customers
- Chair Monthly PMD HSE Meeting
- Issue Monthly PMD HSE Report
- Chair Monthly PMD Quality Meeting
- Issue Monthly PMD Quality Report
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Competencies
- Educated to Standard Grade level, or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Experienced as a HSE or QA/QC Lead
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working as part of a team
- Document control background
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- Ability to plan and organise within an environment that is constantly changing
Desirable Experience, Qualifications and Competencies
- HNC/HND Engineering or related City & Guilds
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CNC Operator & Inspector
- Engineering background
- Inspection background
- Interpreting Material & Test requirements
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 618690.