• Latest News
For further information contact:
or call us on +44 (0) 1224 618618
Hydrasun’s Aberdeen HQ and its UK branches including, Teesside, Cambuslang, Aviemore, Broxburn and Rosyth, took part in a number of fundraising activities as part of Red Nose Day on Friday 15th March. The combined fundraising effort raised £2807 for comic relief.
Aberdeen HQ planned a number of fundraising activities including:
• The great Hydrasun Bakeoff
• The 80’s Babies competition
• Word Treasure Hunt
• Wii Bowling competition
• 80’s Quiz
Hydrasun’s Aviemore branch also relished the opportunity to dress up, raising £144 through red nose sales, auctioning cupcakes, and throwing wet sponges at management. While the other branches participated by ‘doing something funny for money’ such as selling red noses and dressing up.
The money raised will help comic relief initiatives in both the UK and Africa.
In the UK, these include providing shelter to young people living on the streets, helping to protect those living with domestic abuse, helping young people with mental health issues and providing support for the elderly. In Africa, money raised helps people affected by HIV and AIDS, war and conflict and provides support for those living in urban slums.
• Established in Aberdeen in 1976
• Leading specialist provider of integrated fluid transfer, power and control systems
• Key market sectors include Energy, Petrochemical, Marine and Utilities industries
• Management buy in (MBI) led by Bob Drummond in 2002
• Moved to new purpose built Headquarters in Aberdeen in 2011
• Operational bases and manufacturing facilities in the UK, West Africa, Caspian, South America and Europe
• Sales office in US Gulf of Mexico
• Strategic partnerships and distribution agreements in Egypt, Middle East and Trinidad
• Over 600 employees worldwide
Gateway Business Park, Moss Road
Aberdeen, AB12 3GQ
Phone: +44 (0) 1224 618618
Fax: +44 (0) 1224 618701
Registered in Scotland No: SC59688 - Registered Office: Hydrasun Group Ltd, Gateway Business Park, Moss Road, Aberdeen AB12 3GQ Scotland, UK