• Latest News
• Case Studies
• News Archive
For further information contact:
or call us on +44 (0) 1224 618618
Hydrasun, the leading specialist provider of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions, is promoting its extensive range of products and services, to the Middle East marketplace at this year’s Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) (10-13 November 2013).
The company has technical personnel on-hand at Stand 8251 where it will specifically showcase its key added value service offering, including Integrity Management, Instrumentation Solutions and Hydraulic Power & Control, developed specifically to support customers’ requirements to continuously improve the safety, quality, technical integrity, reliability & environmental performance of their assets.
Earlier this year, the company opened Hydrasun FZE, a 1,000m2 facility in Dubai’s Jebel Ali Freezone to provide Hydrasun’s complete range of products and support service capabilities to customers in the region.
Garry Kidd, Middle East regional manager, said "Further to the recent opening of Hydrasun FZE in Dubai, UAE, exhibiting at ADIPEC gives us a good platform to promote our wide range of product capabilities and niche service capability in the areas of Integrity Management, Instrumentation Solutions and Hydraulic Power and Control. We have seen strong growth in the region and we look forward to meeting new and existing customers at ADIPEC to discuss future business opportunities for our unique package of product & service solutions".
• Established in Aberdeen in 1976
• Leading specialist provider of integrated fluid transfer, power and control systems
• Key market sectors include Energy, Petrochemical, Marine and Utilities industries
• Management buy in (MBI) led by Bob Drummond in 2002
• Moved to new purpose built Headquarters in Aberdeen in 2011
• Operational bases and manufacturing facilities in the UK, West Africa, Caspian, South America and Europe
• Sales office in US Gulf of Mexico
• Strategic partnerships and distribution agreements in Egypt, Middle East and Trinidad
• Over 600 employees worldwide
Gateway Business Park, Moss Road
Aberdeen, AB12 3GQ
Phone: +44 (0) 1224 618618
Fax: +44 (0) 1224 618701
Registered in Scotland No: SC59688 - Registered Office: Hydrasun Group Ltd, Gateway Business Park, Moss Road, Aberdeen AB12 3GQ Scotland, UK